Have you ever wondered what happens to the other half of the Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose 50/50 funds? When you purchase a ticket for either the Kromar Printing 50/50 at Winnipeg Jets games, or the Dave’s Quick Print 50/50 at Manitoba Moose home games, half of each pot goes to support the True North Youth Foundation, funding programming that benefits local youth in Manitoba. By purchasing a ticket, Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose fans help make the sport of hockey and the summer camp experience more accessible to disadvantaged youth. Over the past five seasons, 50/50 has raised over $6,915,000 for the True North Youth Foundation’s three programs: The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Academy, Camp Manitou, and Project 11.
How your 50/50 support empowers youth through True North Youth Foundation programming. Read more >
True North Youth Foundation announces new upgrade to its 50/50 program.
Read more >
Winnipeg Jets 50/50
|APR 8, 2017||JETS VS PREDATORS||#220004207||$73,565.00||Ian Craven|
|APR 1, 2017||JETS VS SENATORS||#758807607||$33,905.00||Tannyce Cook|
|MAR 30, 2017||JETS VS DUCKS||#656181229||$30,027.50||Kelby Weaver|
|MAR 26, 2017||JETS VS CANUCKS||#641815501||$30,275.00||Bill Tower|
|MAR 21, 2017||JETS VS FLYERS||#724791309||$33,212.50||Shawn Lappage|
|MAR 19, 2017||JETS VS WILD||#205916903||$26,950.00||Kerry Chartrand|
|MAR 11, 2017||JETS VS FLAMES||#197992805||$32,522.50||Matthew Campbell|
|MAR 8, 2017||JETS VS PENGUINS||#722305234||$31,542.50||Daniel Lavallee|
|MAR 6, 2017||JETS VS SHARKS||#649041810||$28,892.50||Scott Jordan|
|MAR 4, 2017||JETS VS AVALANCHE||#281372936||$32,665.00||Melissa Kitching|
|MAR 3, 2017||JETS VS BLUES||#639180509||$31,727.50||Alanna Wilcox|
|FEB 28, 2017||JETS VS WILD||#676825317||$29,272.50||Michael Chowen|
|FEB 14, 2017||JETS VS STARS||#202323937||$28,812.50||Jared Cormier|
|FEB 11, 2017||JETS VS LIGHTNING||#196314903||$32,182.50||Branden Craik|
|FEB 10, 2017||JETS VS BLACKHAWKS||#787355015||$34,312.50||Tony Letkeman|
|FEB 7, 2017||JETS VS WILD||#871911703||$29,552.50||Robyn Macmillan|
|JAN 24, 2017||JETS VS SHARKS||#850604431||$31,147.50||Dustin Clarke-Hohenberg|
|JAN 23, 2017||JETS VS DUCKS||#852298008||$31,287.50||David Simpson|
|JAN 21, 2017||JETS VS BLUES||#217019815||$33,322.50||Dallas Muzyka|
|JAN 18, 2017||JETS VS COYOTES||#638525108||$30,825.00||Ronald Goodman|
|JAN 11, 2017||JETS VS CANADIENS||#681723720||$37,067.50||Loretta Ross|
|JAN 9, 2017||JETS VS FLAMES||#801132821||$30,137.50||Tonya Kemball|
|DEC 31, 2016||JETS VS ISLANDERS||#733525348||$41,917.50||Tiadora Nienhuysen|
|DEC 29, 2016||JETS VS BLUE JACKETS||#746416022||$32,517.50||Michael Andryo|
|DEC 18, 2016||JETS VS AVALANCHE||#859670207||$30,235.00||Richard Crozier|
|DEC 17, 2016||SKILLS COMPETITION||#224121006||$6,285.00||Dean Kangas|
|DEC 15, 2016||JETS VS PANTHERS||#289197201||$30,232.50||Mary Belyea|
|DEC 8, 2016||JETS VS RANGERS||#374956050||$28,412.50||Charlene Gobert|
|DEC 6, 2016||JETS VS REDWINGS||#227645706||$28,615.00||Daniel Richard|
|DEC 1, 2016||JETS VS OILERS||#374326001||$34,015.00||Norman Nadin|
|NOV 29, 2016||JETS VS DEVILS||#746919002||$31,737.50||Craig Arnott|
|NOV 27, 2016||JETS VS PREDATORS||#680770224||$28,452.50||Darlene Devlin|
|NOV 15, 2016||JETS VS BLACKHAWKS||#475571820||$36,665.00||Dwayne Fiwchuk|
|NOV 13, 2016||JETS VS KINGS||#206172402||$30,277.50||Bruce Axelson|
|NOV 8, 2016||JETS VS STARS||#725706217||$33,112.50||Mario Ledo|
|NOV 1, 2016||JETS VS CAPITALS||#704724108||$30,600.00||James McKerchar|
|OCT 30, 2016||JETS VS SABRES||#825548803||$29,467.50||Maurice Bremaud|
|OCT 27, 2016||JETS VS STARS||#284894002||$31,532.50||Terra Watson|
|OCT 23, 2016||JETS VS OILERS||#289726701||$207,035.00||Adam Wood|
|OCT 22, 2016||JETS VS OILERS ALUMNI||#866733443||$153,925.00||Mark Frison|
|OCT 19, 2016||JETS VS MAPLE LEAFS||#852397606||$34,004.50||Ashley Crocker|
|OCT 17, 2016||JETS VS BRUINS||#135468804||$30,857.50||Christopher Lange|
|OCT 13, 2016||JETS VS HURRICANES||#411374007||$32,827.50||Amanda Brnjas|
|OCT 3, 2016||JETS VS SENATORS||#293846109||$20,582.50||Chantel Adair|
|SEPT 30, 2016||JETS VS OILERS||#278003036||$22,457.50||Ashley Boyd|
|SEPT 29, 2016||JETS VS WILD||#119564909||$18,892.50||Justin Strauman|
|SEPT 27, 2016||JETS VS FLAMES||#382077802||$18,037.50||Orville Goosen|
Manitoba Moose 50/50
|APR 9, 2017||MOOSE VS ROADRUNNERS||#206548233||$8,082.50||Cindy Plessis|
|APR 7, 2017||MOOSE VS ROADRUNNERS||#221424428||$4,230||Ethan Comeault|
|APR 5, 2017||MOOSE VS GRIFFINS||#933863708||$3,380||Devin Mangin|
|APR 4, 2017||MOOSE VS GRIFFINS||#689597109||$2,845||Melanie Rayner|
|MAR 24, 2017||MOOSE VS ADMIRALS||#201038202||$5,285||Randy Miller|
|MAR 23, 2017||MOOSE VS ADMIRALS||#932101205||$2,687.50||Jordan Moncek|
|MAR 18, 2017||MOOSE VS ICEHOGS||#208200308||$4,212.50||Lawrence Connelly|
|MAR 17, 2017||MOOSE VS ICEHOGS||#653261803||$3,347.50||Leonard Fabris|
|MAR 14, 2017||MOOSE VS MARLIES||#224230403||$2,600||Michael Shortridge|
|MAR 12, 2017||MOOSE VS MARLIES||#205528603||$6,065||Jonah Davidson-Roy|
|MAR 10, 2017||MOOSE VS CHECKERS||#643639701||$3,592.50||Jo-Ann Paddock|
|MAR 9, 2017||MOOSE VS CHECKERS||#685007502||$2,450||Darren Zembik|
|FEB 26, 2017||MOOSE VS RAMPAGE||#217753404||$8,002.50||Jacinte Grzybowski|
|FEB 25, 2017||MOOSE VS RAMPAGE||#617292345||$6,037.50||Neil Leifso|
|FEB 22, 2017||MOOSE VS ICEHOGS||#631508401||$3,100||Aidan Kirby|
|FEB 21, 2017||MOOSE VS ICEHOGS||#286346203||$3,085||Kathleen Kirkland|
|FEB 4, 2017||MOOSE VS BARRACUDA||#659360001||$6,975||Jennifer Zak|
|FEB 3, 2017||MOOSE VS BARRACUDA||#280822640||$3,832.50||Curtis Vezina|
|JAN 15, 2017||MOOSE VS WOLVES||#214824206||$6,200||Glen Hildebrand|
|JAN 13, 2017||MOOSE VS WOLVES||#225343901||$4,260||Koreen Ogg|
|JAN 8, 2017||MOOSE VS WILD||#654700104||$3,930||Tyler Lalchun|
|JAN 7, 2017||MOOSE VS WILD||#614176209||$5,557.50||Christopher Janzen|
|JAN 4, 2017||MOOSE VS MARLIES||#282008701||$4,810||Lindsey Adams|
|JAN 3, 2017||MOOSE VS MARLIES||#619364106||$4,192.50||Dori Reddig|
|JAN 1, 2017||MOOSE VS CHECKERS||#283673011||$6,762.50||Patti Broughton|
|DEC 30, 2016||MOOSE VS CHECKERS||#288728706||$5,662.50||Darcy Tiderman|
|DEC 10, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||#283859913||$5,037.50||Kyle Swan|
|DEC 9, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||#686428002||$4,337.50||Bradley Pritchard|
|DEC 4, 2016||MOOSE VS STARS||#281605350||$5,060||Cecilia O’Flaherty|
|DEC 3, 2016||MOOSE VS STARS||#630245339||$8,502.50||Joseph Ashwell|
|NOV 23, 2016||MOOSE VS WILD||#295566403||$3,340||Dylan MacTavish|
|NOV 22, 2016||MOOSE VS WILD||#280406702||$4,285||Meradith Anderson|
|NOV 5, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||#213062003||$6,525||Lisa Coleshill|
|NOV 3, 2016||MOOSE VS MONSTERS||#206267105||$3,440||Rodney Girouard|
|OCT 29, 2016||MOOSE VS GULLS||#199348409||$3,960||Ron Edmonds|
|OCT 28, 2016||MOOSE VS GULLS||#683580205||$4,212.50||Manuel Fernandes|
|OCT 20, 2016||MOOSE VS CONDORS||#215072701||$2,947.50||Bryan Mcfadyen|
|OCT 18, 2016||MOOSE VS CONDORS||#687271203||$5,057.50||Rod Hladun|
50/50 Rules and Regulations
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game.
- Tickets sold through our Bump 50:50 electronic system are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 or 10 for $20 or 50 for $50. Paper rip tickets are 1 for $5.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are stored electronically.
- Ticket sales are at all Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the MTS Centre.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the 14 minute mark of the 3rd period.
- The winning ticket number will be identified and announced on-camera and on the score clock at approximately the six-minute mark of the 3rd period of all Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose home games. If whistles do not allow for a draw to be made during a television time-out in the last 6 minutes of the game, the draw will occur after the game immediately following the 3 stars.
- The winner goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to hand in their winning ticket. The ticket must be validated by the True North Youth Foundation. Any ticket is void if it is unissued, altered, counterfeited, forged or produced in error, or which is any material manner illegible, mutilated, defective, misprinted or otherwise incomplete or if it fails to meet the True North Youth Foundation’s validation tests.
- The winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after five business days from the True North Sports + Entertainment Accounting Department.
- Prize is paid by cheque and will be mailed within 5 business days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the True North Youth Foundation.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the True North Youth Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- All tickets will be stored electronically for one year after the draw.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or www.moosehockey.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Program
345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6
License # LGA 3027RF
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.