Have you ever wondered what happens to the other half of the Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose 50/50 funds? When you purchase a 50/50 ticket at Winnipeg Jets or Manitoba Moose home games, half of each pot goes to support the True North Youth Foundation, funding programming that benefits local youth in Manitoba. By purchasing a ticket, Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose fans help make the sport of hockey and the summer camp experience more accessible to disadvantaged youth. Over the past five seasons, 50/50 has raised over $6,915,000 for the True North Youth Foundation’s three programs: The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Academy, Camp Manitou, and Project 11.
How your 50/50 support empowers youth through True North Youth Foundation programming. Read more ›
True North Youth Foundation announces new upgrade to its 50/50 program.
Read more ›
Winnipeg Jets 50/50
|Oct 9, 2020||2020 NHL Draft Week||99854101029||$41,905.00||Mark Mostowy|
Manitoba Moose 50/50
|Oct 9, 2020||2020 NHL Draft Week||99854101029||$41,905.00||Mark Mostowy|
|Nov 13, 2020||Giving Tuesday – Secondary Prize||99854667099||Wheeler Warm-up Jersey||Taylor Shipley|
|Nov 20, 2020||Giving Tuesday – Secondary Prize||99854955028||Heritage Classic team signed Alumni Winnipeg Jets jersey||UNCLAIMED|
The True North Youth Foundation (TNYF)
50/50 Raffle Rules and Regulations
1. Rules: These are the official 5050 Raffle Rules and are available upon request and posted on www.truenorthyouthfoundation.com/50-50.
2. Eligibility: The Raffle is open to all persons who are located in the Province of Manitoba when purchasing tickets online. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle are the raffle chair and the raffle mailing contact.
3. Minor Children: Adult ticket purchasers are not to give their ticket to a person under the age of eighteen (18) years as required by the Public Guardian and Trustee Act.
4. Tickets: Ticket pricing shall be: 3 for $10 or 10 for $20 or 50 for $50 or 100 for $80.
5. No Refunds: All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason.
6. How to purchase: Visit https://www.truenorthyouthfoundation.com/50-50/ and follow the directions to purchase and print the tickets for the Raffle:
(a) The initial landing page https://www.truenorthyouthfoundation.com/50-50/ is where the rules and cause of the 50/50 are explained. The button that says “Purchase 50/50 Tickets” will take ticket purchasers to the purchase portal section of the page.
(b) In the purchase portal section, ticket purchasers:
i. Select a price point for purchase and the quantity of that price point;
ii. Enter necessary personal information for purchase and agree to raffle terms and conditions; and
iii. Enter their credit card information for purchase.
(c) If the transaction is successful, the purchaser will see a thank you message which contains a link to their tickets. The purchaser can save their ticket as a screen print on their mobile device or as a PDF on their desktop/laptop.
(d) If the transaction is approved the ticket purchaser will receive a confirmation message from Netbanx and order reference followed by an email containing the ticket PDF as well as numbers on the ticket in the body of the message.
7. The Draw: Tickets will be available for purchase starting sales at 10:00 am CST on October 2, 2020. Sales will close at 10:00pm CST on October 9, 2020. The draw will take place shortly after sales close at approximately 10:30 pm CST. The winning ticket will be selected via Random Number Generator (RNG).
8. Secondary Prize: The November 9, 2020 to December 1, 2020 raffle will have 3 secondary prize draws with the final draw taking place on December 1, 2020.
– November 13, 2020: Doan Retirement warm-up worn by Blake Wheeler Winnipeg Jets away jersey
– November 20, 2020: Heritage Classic team signed Alumni Winnipeg Jets jersey
– November 27, 2020: Connor Hellebuyck autographed Winnipeg Jets Heritage jersey (blue)
– December 1, 2020: 50% of the gross revenue from all tickets sold
Single entry cannot win more than one jersey.
9. Winner Notification: The winning ticket number will be posted following the draw no later than 11:30 pm CST on the 50/50 Licensed Game date on https://wjets.bump5050.com/ and https://www.truenorthyouthfoundation.com/50-50. The winning cheque will be sent to the winner with the customer details provided at time of purchase. In the case of a discrepancy between the posted number and the actual number selected through Random Number Generation, the actual number selected through Random Number Generation will be considered the valid winning number.
The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4:00PM (CST) ten (10) business days from the time of the announcement to present the winning ticket to the 50/50 Licensee.
The holder of the winning ticket may claim their prize by contacting the 50/50 office at firstname.lastname@example.org and forwarding their purchase e-mail and a copy of their government issued photo identification and address. Each prize claimant must provide TNYF with all information required by provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize. By claiming the 50/50 prize, the winner gives the TNYF the right to publish the winner’s name and prize amount. Names are publicized to protect the integrity of the 50/50 raffle as it verifies that prizes are won. The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release (“Release”) which must be executed and returned to TNYF no later than five (5) business days after the receipt of the Release.
All Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (4:00 PM CST, ten business days from the Raffle date), will revert to the TNYF.
10. The Prize: In each Raffle the Prize will be 50% of the gross revenue from all tickets sold. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except at the 50/50 Licensee’s sole discretion. The Prize shall be paid by cheque from the 50/50 Licensee within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the winning Raffle Ticket, executed Release, and all other required documents to the TNYF. The designated 50/50 ticket is validation for claiming the Prize.
Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution. A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and a Prize not paid/redeemed if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit, defective, or otherwise incomplete or if it fails to meet the TNYF’s validation tests. The Service Provider and the 50/50 Licensee are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their agents. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to the rules, regulations, and procedures put in place by the 50/50 Licensee and the lawful charges thereof.
11. Technical Difficulties: All methods of purchase may always not be available. If the System experiences any technical difficulties during an event or in the event virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Raffle (or any portion thereof), TNYF reserves the right in consultation with the LGCA to: (i) cancel the Raffle; or (ii) suspend the Raffle until the problem can be remedied, whereupon it will resume. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of a cancellation or suspension, TNYF reserves the right, in consultation with the LGCA, to elect to identify a winner and award the prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation or suspension.
12. Cancellation: The 50/50 Licensee may rescind, cancel, amend, or revoke the Raffle, subject to the prior approval of LGCA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the 50/50 Licensee reserves the right to cancel or modify the Raffle and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part in consultation with the LGCA , if the 50/50 Licensee determines that fraud or technical or other failures have threatened or destroyed the integrity of the Raffle.
13. Contact Information: Complaints, comments or concerns should be addressed to the True North Youth Foundation, 345 Graham Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 5S6 or email@example.com.
License # LGCA 3027-RF-35181
Thank you for supporting the True North Youth Foundation.