Have you ever wondered what happens to the other half of the Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose 50/50 funds? When you purchase a 50/50 ticket at Winnipeg Jets or Manitoba Moose home games, half of each pot goes to support the True North Youth Foundation, funding programming that benefits local youth in Manitoba. By purchasing a ticket, Winnipeg Jets and Manitoba Moose fans help make the sport of hockey and the summer camp experience more accessible to disadvantaged youth. Over the past five seasons, 50/50 has raised over $6,915,000 for the True North Youth Foundation’s three programs: The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Academy, Camp Manitou, and Project 11.
How your 50/50 support empowers youth through True North Youth Foundation programming. Read more ›
True North Youth Foundation announces new upgrade to its 50/50 program.
Read more ›
Winnipeg Jets Online 50/50
Winnipeg Jets 50/50
|NOV 30, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Kings||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 29, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Ducks||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 27, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Sharks||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 23, 2019||Jets vs Blue Jackets||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 21, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Stars||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 19, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Predators||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 16, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Lightning||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 14, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Panthers||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 12, 2019||Jets vs Avalanche||3012969002||$26,170.00||UNCLAIMED|
|NOV 10, 2019||Jets vs Stars||3115987007||$27,820.00||Matthew Nyhof|
|NOV 8, 2019||Jets vs Canucks||1562062006||$30,830.00||Rudolf Epp|
|NOV 5, 2019||Jets vs Devils||3403411003||$25,595.00||Joseph Kowalchuk|
|NOV 2, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Golden Knights (combined with Moose Home Game)||99720567002||$3,465.00||Marcia Bell|
|NOV 1, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Sharks||99719992026||$1,585.00||Corinne Engel|
|OCT 29, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Ducks||99719861002||$1,230.00||Marlene Labuik|
|OCT 26, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Flames (Heritage Classic) Secondary Prize||99719774001||Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey||Darryl Fedyck|
|OCT 26, 2019||Online Sales – Jets vs Flames (Heritage Classic)||99719720001||$2,040.00||Charlene Jackson|
|OCT 22, 2019||Jets vs Kings||4294937009||$27,345.00||Diane Geddes|
|OCT 20, 2019||Jets vs Oilers||1619541050||$29,535.00||Timothy Catcheway|
|OCT 17, 2019||Jets vs Islanders||1356084010||$25,915.00||Bryan Jordan|
|OCT 15, 2019||Jets vs Coyotes||1683744034||$23,980.00||Gurpreet Takhar|
|OCT 13, 2019||Jets vs Penguins||2507387098||$27,080.00||Jody Carlson|
|OCT 12, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Blackhawks (combined with Moose Home Game)||5112492003||$3,310.00||Shannon Gawryluk|
|OCT 10, 2019||Jets vs Wild||1558906006||$30,720.00||Stewart King|
|OCT 8, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Penguins||99701119041||$1,470.00||Jeff Hay|
|OCT 6, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Islanders||99701052010||$755.00||Kerry Aftanas|
|OCT 4, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Devils||99700955004||$1,120.00||Jeffrey Greene|
|OCT 3, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Rangers||99700643010||$2,265.00||Shelly Kaskiw|
|SEP 29, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Wild||9970055500||$310.00||Joanne McLeod|
|SEP 26, 2019||Jets vs Oilers||1348477007||$18,585.00||Natasha Kouk|
|SEP 24, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Flames||99698492095||$425.00||Daniel Nychuk|
|SEP 22, 2019||Jets vs Flames||1194547001||$16,255.00||Rodney Trimble|
|SEP 20, 2019||Jets vs Blues||1623216010||$18,090.00||James Turner|
|SEP 18, 2019||Jets vs Wild||1554955005||$13,650.00||Warren Martinussen|
|SEP 16, 2019||Online sales – Jets vs Oilers||99693000001||$155.00||Kevin Fawley|
Manitoba Moose 50/50
|NOV 17, 2019||Moose vs Rampage||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 15, 2019||Moose vs Rampage||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 13, 2019||Moose vs Stars||tbd||tbd||tbd|
|NOV 11, 2019||Moose vs Stars||1811967030||$3,245.00||Wayne Nuytten|
|NOV 3, 2019||Moose vs Griffins||2210513003||$1,990.00||Kylee Houlahar|
|NOV 2, 2019||Moose vs Griffins (combined with Jets Away Game)||99720567002||$3,465.00||Marcia Bell|
|OCT 19, 2019||Moose vs Wild||5932655002||$2,845.00||Michelle Evans|
|OCT 18, 2019||Moose vs Wild||1142425006||$2,300.00||Phyllis Fleming|
|OCT 12, 2019||Moose vs Marlies (combined with Jets Away Game)||5112492003||$3,310.00||Shannon Gawryluk|
|OCT 11, 2019||Moose vs Marlies||1244637002||$2,125.00||Derek Stein|
|AUG 9, 2019||Team CND vs Team Nigeria||1199149003||$2,800.00||Kasarah Daley|
The True North Youth Foundation
Hockey 50/50 Raffle
Rules and Regulations
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game. Online sales will be open for Winnipeg Jets away games with the same 50/50 format.
- Tickets sold through our Bump 50:50 electronic system are 3 for $10 or 10 for $20 or 50 for $50 or 100 for $80.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed or online ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are stored electronically.
- Ticket sales are at all Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the Bell MTS Place, as well as online sales Jets away games.
- Tickets for home games are sold from the time the doors open until the halfway point of the 3rd period.
- Tickets for away games will open 4 hours prior to game time until the end of the game. Draw will take place following the conclusion of the game.
- The winning ticket number will be identified and announced on-camera and on the score clock and on the website for the following: After the 3rd period for all Winnipeg Jets or Manitoba Moose home games.
- The winner goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to hand in their winning ticket. The ticket must be validated by the True North Youth Foundation. Any ticket is void if it is unissued, altered, counterfeited, forged or produced in error, or which is any material manner illegible, mutilated, defective, misprinted or otherwise incomplete or if it fails to meet the True North Youth Foundation’s validation tests. By claiming the 50/50 prize, the winner gives the True North Youth Foundation the right to publish the winner’s name and prize amount. Names are publicized to protect the integrity of the 50/50 raffle as it verifies that prizes are won.
- If the winning ticket was sold in arena, the winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after ten business days from the True North Sports and Entertainment Accounting Department. If the winning ticket was sold online, the ticket does not require validation. The winner will be contacted via email and a cheque will be issued to the customer details provided at time of purchase
- Away game winning numbers will be posted on http://wjets.bump5050.com/ following the draw. The winning cheque will be sent to the winner with the customer details provided at time of purchase.
- Prize is paid by cheque within 10 business days of the winner claiming the prize. If the winner selects the option to have the cheque mailed, additional time will be incurred due to the time required for delivery via the postage system.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the True North Youth Foundation.
- The following Manitoba Moose home games and Winnipeg Jets away games 50/50 raffle pots will be combined. One winner number will be selected for the combined pot. Ticket sales will begin when doors open to the Manitoba Moose home game. The winner number will be selected after the Winnipeg Jets game and posted on www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty and www.moosehockey.com/fiftyfifty
Saturday, October 12, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Sunday, January 19, 2020
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Saturday, February 29, 2020
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- A second winner number will be selected for the following Winnipeg Jets away games. The prize secondary prizing is listed below. The secondary number will be subject to the same rules and regulations as a 50/50 raffle monetary prize.
Saturday, October 26, 2019: Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey (approximate retail value $200)
Saturday, November 30, 2019: Two Press Box Tickets (approximate retail value $508.00)
Saturday, December 21, 2019: Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey (approximate retail value $200)
Tuesday, December 31, 2019: Two Press Box Tickets (approximate retail value $508.00)
Thursday, January 9, 2020: Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey (approximate retail value $200)
Wednesday, January 22, 2020: Two Press Box Tickets (approximate retail value $508.00)
Saturday, February 22, 2020: Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey (approximate retail value $200)
Sunday, March 22, 2020: Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey (approximate retail value $200)
Saturday, April 4, 2020: Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey (approximate retail value $200)
- A single entry cannot win more than one prize per raffle.
- In-arena sales: In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the True North Youth Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or www.moosehockey.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
- All tickets will be stored electronically for one year after the draw.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Program
345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6
License # LGA 3027-RF-32665
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.